Our in-company training offers you a bespoke service with the backing and expertise you already expect of the Publishing Training Centre.
We can run courses at your own offices, at our premises in Wandsworth or at another venue of your choice.
In-company training falls into three categories:
Buying in short courses
- We can run most of our standard short courses for your team, with exercises, references and case studies adapted to suit your business.
- One way to check the quality and relevance of a particular course is to enrol one delegate on the equivalent short course. Should you then go on to commission your own version, we will refund the cost of this enrolment.
Commissioning customised training
- Customised training is the best choice when you want a higher degree of specialisation or for us to construct something unique. Take a look at our case studies to get an idea of what we can offer or read an article about management training at Hodder Headline.
- There are also many short courses already prepared, but not currently offered within our catalogue, such as QuarkXPress and Market Research for Educational Publishers. If you have a training need outside the publicised range, do please contact us.
- From an open-ended or wide-ranging brief, we will review either specific or more general aspects of your business, and help you identify areas where training would help.
To find out more, call Peter McKay on +44(0)20 8874 2718 or complete an Information Request Form and we will respond as soon as possible.
You can also use the links below to get an idea of how in-company training could work for you.