Why Choose In-Company Training?
You should choose in-company training if you:
- have large numbers of staff to train in any one area: in-company training can prove cost-effective for groups of five or more
- need to integrate company-specific information, systems or procedures into the course
- need a hybrid training programme incorporating elements of two or more of our short courses
- are not a mainstream publisher but still need specific publishing skills that need to be adapted to suit the particular requirements of your organisation.
Note: Usually our maximum number of delegates is 12. In the case of computer training, group sizes are much smaller, with a maximum of 8 delegates. Please ask about the use of our dedicated computer training room, equipped with all the latest software
- Materials can be adapted to match your needs.
- Participants work together at a convenient time and place, which leads to enhanced teamwork and motivation.
- Training can be adapted to look at processes as well as skills.
- Exercises and activities can be specially designed to reflect your company's culture and working practice.
|How Does it Work? →|